Lakeview Preschool Adventures is for children one to four-years-old with age appropriate adventures for each child
Children will have adventures in…..
- Weekly Chapel with Diana Hung
- Weekly Music with Adam Traylor
- New Outdoor playground
- Indoor playroom when weather keeps us inside
- Drop off and pick up covered car line
- Security cameras in all classrooms and playground
- Bathrooms in most of the classes
- Monthly class parties
- Two school wide luncheons
- Field trips for 4’s
- Mentally—planned curriculum learning their letters and numbers
- Physically—by developing their motor skills through outside play and through crafts and art.
- Spiritually—Bible stories, chapel and Bible memory.
- Socially—playing with others throughout the day.
To achieve these goals the children stay active during center time, playground time, and large group time. They also have an academic time when they focus on their letters and numbers. Our desire is that each child graduating out of our program at four will not only know their letters and numbers but also know that Jesus loves them.