We invite boys and girls grades 1st-6th to join us for MPAC on Wednesday nights as we teach children that God desires the praises of people from every tribe, tongue, and people group! We have a wonderful time of fun, fellowship, care, and prayer for each other and for believers all around the world.
MPAC | Missionary Prayer & Care
THE FOLLOWING SUMMARIZES OUR MPAC EVENINGS
FUN & FELLOWSHIP
Our outdoor/indoor games and creative fun activities include football, wallball, crafts, card games, coloring pages, volleyball, four-squares, obstacle courses and more! We desire to help the children at Lakeview build lasting relationships with their friends of faith.
MISSIONS PRAYER & CARE
We rotate weekly several different mission themed lessons including the following:
- RECITE our memory verse Matthew 28:18-20.
- EXPERIENCE God’s great faithfulness as the boys and girls discover true stories of Christian missionaries who responded to God’s call on their lives throughout the world by listening to “Missionary Stories with the Millers”.
- LEARN about unreached people groups THUMB (Tribal, Hindu, Un-religious/Chinese, Muslim, and Buddhist).
- REVIEW the 10 Commandments.
- REVIEW the Shield of Faith in Ephesians.
- DISCOVER the power of prayer as we lift up our missionaries from Lakeview and pray for the specific prayer requests.
THE GOSPEL PROJECT
The Gospel Project Bible story series “takes kids on a Christ-centered, chronological journey through Scripture. Kids will discover how the gospel unfolds from Genesis through Revelation. When kids truly experience the gospel, their hearts are transformed. It is the gospel, not good behavior, that changes everything.” – GP
For special events, such as Valentine’s Day and our International Missions Festival, we usually bring in special speakers from Women’s Hope, guest missionaries and others to share with us.
Lakeview’s Children’s Ministry seeks to teach Children in Grades 1-6 to know their purpose in life: to honor and glorify God by receiving Jesus Christ as Savior, to know God’s Word, and to tell this Good News.
“Teach the children to love the Lord their God with all their heart, with all their soul, and with all their might” -Deuteronomy 6:5