The Aroma Of Christ
The Gospel of Christ is the fragrance of life to some and the smell of death to others.
1. God's people are called to spread the Gospel of Christ everywhere. (v. 12-14)
2. The Gospel divides all of humanity into two camps. (v. 15-16)
(1) "Those who are being saved"
(2) "Those who are perishing"
- LUKE 2:34 / Rising and falling
- JOHN 3:36 / Believers = Eternal Life and Rejects = God's Wrath
- 1 CORINTHIANS 1:18 / Foolishness = Perishing and Power of God = Saved
3. Gospel messengers are to serve with sincere motives and not for financial gain. (v. 17)