Fear Not, Stand Firm, And See The LORD’s Salvation
Exodus 1:1-13:16 | The record of how the LORD came to his people in their distress.
- Key Text for this section: Exodus 3:7-8 I have surely seen the affliction of my people...and I have come down to deliver them...to bring them up...to a good and broad land
Exodus 13:17-18:27 | The record of how the LORD went his people on their pilgrimage.
- Key Text for this section: Exodus 13:21-22 The LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud...and by night in a pillar of fire
1 | The LORD and His Fatherly Wisdom (13:17-18)
2 | The LORD and His Promises (13:19)
3 | The LORD and His Presence (13:20-22)
4 | The LORD and His Zeal For His Glory (14:1-9)
5 | The LORD and His Salvation (14:10-31)
2 Chronicles 20:15: Jahaziel in the face of the swarm of Moabites, Ammonites, Meunites said by the Spirit of the LORD: Listen all Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem and King Jehoshaphat: Thus says the LORD to you, “Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed at this great horde, for the battle is not yours but God’s...20...And when they went out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, “hear me, Judah...Believe in the LORD your God and you will be established; believe his prophets, and you will succeed...22 And when they began to sin and praise, the LORD set an ambush against the men of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir who had come against Judah, so that they were routed.
1. Our salvation is a deliverance from enslavement.
2. Our salvation is all of grace.
3. Our salvation is through a Mediator.