LIVESTREAM SUNDAYS @ 10:45 AM
Due to COVID-19 concerns, we worship both on campus and online Sundays at 10:45 AM CST.
We continue to worship BOTH online & on campus each Sunday @ 10:45 AM.
PLEASE READ OUR GUIDELINES if you plan to worship with us in person this Sunday.
CAMPUS GATHERING GUIDELINES
Based on governmental directives and in consultation with our medical professionals, your pastors and deacons have developed the following guidelines for gathering on the Lakeview campus. If you do not feel safe in returning at this time, please feel free to continue to worship from home via livestream, without any sense of guilt and with the full support of your pastors and deacons.
To protect yourself and to show love for your neighbors by protecting them, you are
strongly encouraged to follow these guidelines:
- Recognize that the coronavirus still presents significant risks to our health
- Livestream is available if you are a senior adult or are in another special risk category
- Take your temperature before arriving on campus and stay home if you have a fever
- Bring and wear a face covering (e.g. mask) while in the building
- Stay home with any of the CDC’s coronavirus symptoms
- Stay home if recently in contact with a COVID-positive individual
- Keep a 6-foot distance from others at all times (inside and outside of the building)
- Avoid touching others (no hugs, high fives, elbows, etc.)
- Avoid gathering in the lobby before or after the service
- Sit only in seats as directed by ushers (available seating for individuals, couples, and families)
- Livestream is also available in the Fellowship Hall
Things we're currently not doing:
- No KidsWorship during the service (there is childcare up to 2 years old)
- No hand-outs of any kind (e.g. bulletins, welcome cards, etc.)
- No “holding hands” at the conclusion of the service
- No passing of offering plates (boxes will be in the lobby instead)
- Pews, surfaces, door handles, bathrooms, etc. will be clean and disinfected
- Ventilation will be maximized by using HVAC fans and open doors
- Hand sanitizers will be generally available
- A small number of masks may be available depending on supply