Purpose & Goals
Lakeview Preschool Adventures is for children one to four-years-old with age appropriate adventures for each child.
LAKEVIEW PRESCHOOL ADVENTURES IS:
· focusing on Scripture memory
· Bible stories
· social interaction
· letter and number recognition
Our most important tasks are to help children develop mentally, physically, spiritually,and socially through a planned curriculum. It is the intent of Lakeview Preschool Adventures to provide an opportunity for preschoolers to socialize and learn with peers in a Christian setting.
Lakeview Preschool Adventures has the following goals for children:
· Mentally—planned curriculum learning their letters and numbers
· Physically—by developing their motor skills through outside play and through crafts and art.
· Spiritually—Bible stories, chapel and Bible memory.
· Socially—playing with others throughout the day.
To achieve these goals the children stay active during center time, playground time, and large group time. They also have an academic time when they focus on their letters and numbers. Our desire is that each child graduating out of our program at four will not only know their letters and numbers but also know that Jesus loves them.